Probability

more offers
less offers
Napoli - Parma

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
45%
12
42%
x2
13%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
62%
under
38%

3

over
52%
under
48%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4

over
29%
under
71%

4.5

over
24%
under
76%

5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-4
+4

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-3
+3

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

-2
+2

AH1
38%
AH2
62%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
51%
AH2
49%

-1
+1

AH1
65%
AH2
35%

+1
-1

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Napoli vs Parma football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Serie As game between

Napoli and Parma scheduled for 14. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Napoli vs Parma free football tips

The Italy. Serie A match will be played on 14. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Napoli is about to win this match with 72.88% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Parma, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 10.28% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 16.84% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Napoli and Parma would not finish with the away win with 45.08% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Parma would not lose with 13.3% of probability. And there are 41.62% that the Italy. Serie A match between Napoli and Parma would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 62.25% probability and under 2.5 goals with 37.75% chances. This prediction is based on recent Napoli and Parma played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 49.17%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.