Probability

more offers
less offers
Napoli - Parma

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
44%
12
41%
x2
14%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
60%
under
40%

3

over
50%
under
50%

3.5

over
40%
under
60%

4

over
27%
under
73%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-4
+4

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-3
+3

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
28%
AH2
72%

-2
+2

AH1
35%
AH2
65%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
49%
AH2
51%

-1
+1

AH1
63%
AH2
37%
You might be also interested in

Napoli vs Parma football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Serie As game between

Napoli and Parma scheduled for 14. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Napoli vs Parma free football tips

The Italy. Serie A match will be played on 14. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Napoli is about to win this match with 71.13% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Parma, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 11.21% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 17.65% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Napoli and Parma would not finish with the away win with 44.35% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Parma would not lose with 14.38% of probability. And there are 41.27% that the Italy. Serie A match between Napoli and Parma would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 60.45% probability and under 2.5 goals with 39.55% chances. This prediction is based on recent Napoli and Parma played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 51.86%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.