Probability

more offers
less offers
Napoli - Parma

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
45%
12
42%
x2
13%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1.5

over
82%
under
18%

2.5

over
62%
under
38%

3

over
51%
under
49%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4.5

over
24%
under
76%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
38%
AH2
62%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
52%
AH2
48%

-1
+1

AH1
65%
AH2
35%
You might be also interested in

Napoli vs Parma football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Serie As game between

Napoli and Parma scheduled for 14. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Napoli vs Parma free football tips

The Italy. Serie A match will be played on 14. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Napoli is about to win this match with 72.79% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Parma, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 10.54% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 16.67% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Napoli and Parma would not finish with the away win with 44.52% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Parma would not lose with 13.36% of probability. And there are 42.12% that the Italy. Serie A match between Napoli and Parma would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 62.03% probability and under 2.5 goals with 37.97% chances. This prediction is based on recent Napoli and Parma played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.72%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.