Probability

more offers
less offers
Napoli - Genk

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
47%
12
44%
x2
9%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
95%
under
5%

1.5

over
86%
under
14%

2

over
84%
under
16%

2.5

over
71%
under
29%

3

over
63%
under
37%

3.5

over
51%
under
49%

4

over
40%
under
60%

4.5

over
32%
under
68%

5

over
22%
under
78%

5.5

over
19%
under
81%

6

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
10%
under
90%

7.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-5.5
+5.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-5
+5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-4
+4

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-3
+3

AH1
32%
AH2
68%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
43%
AH2
57%

-2
+2

AH1
55%
AH2
45%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
64%
AH2
36%

-1
+1

AH1
80%
AH2
20%
You might be also interested in

Napoli vs Genk football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Champions Leagues game between

Napoli and Genk scheduled for 10. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Napoli vs Genk free football tips

The UEFA Champions League match will be played on 10. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Napoli is about to win this match with 83.55% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Genk, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 5.17% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 11.28% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Napoli and Genk would not finish with the away win with 47.25% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Genk would not lose with 8.57% of probability. And there are 44.18% that the UEFA Champions League match between Napoli and Genk would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 70.64% probability and under 2.5 goals with 29.36% chances. This prediction is based on recent Napoli and Genk played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 48.14%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.