Probability

more offers
less offers
Nagoya Grampus - Tokyo

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
37%
x2
33%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
68%
under
32%

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

3

over
41%
under
59%

3.5

over
33%
under
67%

4

over
22%
under
78%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2
+2

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1
+1

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

+1
-1

AH1
74%
AH2
26%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
78%
AH2
22%

+2
-2

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%
You might be also interested in

Nagoya Grampus vs Tokyo football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Japan. J-Leagues game between

Nagoya Grampus and Tokyo scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Nagoya Grampus vs Tokyo free football tips

The Japan. J-League match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Nagoya Grampus is about to win this match with 33.33% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Tokyo, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 39.94% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.74% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Nagoya Grampus and Tokyo would not finish with the away win with 30.14% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Tokyo would not lose with 33.28% of probability. And there are 36.58% that the Japan. J-League match between Nagoya Grampus and Tokyo would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.37% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.63% chances. This prediction is based on recent Nagoya Grampus and Tokyo played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.5%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.