Probability

more offers
less offers
Mosta - Sirens

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
36%
x2
27%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
65%
under
35%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
37%
under
63%

3.5

over
30%
under
70%

4

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-1
+1

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

Mosta vs Sirens football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Malta. Premier Leagues game between

Mosta and Sirens scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Mosta vs Sirens free football tips

The Malta. Premier League match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Mosta is about to win this match with 46.69% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sirens, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 26.82% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.5% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Mosta and Sirens would not finish with the away win with 36.41% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sirens would not lose with 27.18% of probability. And there are 36.41% that the Malta. Premier League match between Mosta and Sirens would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50% chances. This prediction is based on recent Mosta and Sirens played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.47%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.