Probability

more offers
less offers
Monterrey - Club Universidad Nacional

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
39%
x2
18%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
70%
under
30%

2.5

over
56%
under
44%

3

over
44%
under
56%

3.5

over
35%
under
65%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-4
+4

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-3
+3

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-2
+2

AH1
28%
AH2
72%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
41%
AH2
59%

-1
+1

AH1
54%
AH2
46%

+1
-1

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Monterrey vs Club Universidad Nacional football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Mexico. Primera Divisions game between

Monterrey and Club Universidad Nacional scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Monterrey vs Club Universidad Nacional free football tips

The Mexico. Primera Division match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Monterrey is about to win this match with 64.01% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Club Universidad Nacional, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 14.95% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.05% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Monterrey and Club Universidad Nacional would not finish with the away win with 42.52% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Club Universidad Nacional would not lose with 18.26% of probability. And there are 39.21% that the Mexico. Primera Division match between Monterrey and Club Universidad Nacional would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.76% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.25% chances. This prediction is based on recent Monterrey and Club Universidad Nacional played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.97%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.