Probability

more offers
less offers
Monterrey - Club Universidad Nacional

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

n/a

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Monterrey vs Club Universidad Nacional football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Mexico. Primera Divisions game between

Monterrey and Club Universidad Nacional scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Monterrey vs Club Universidad Nacional free football tips

The Mexico. Primera Division match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Monterrey is about to win this match with 54.67% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Club Universidad Nacional, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 20.78% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.56% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Monterrey and Club Universidad Nacional would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Club Universidad Nacional would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Mexico. Primera Division match between Monterrey and Club Universidad Nacional would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Monterrey and Club Universidad Nacional played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.