Probability

more offers
less offers
Moldova (Women) - Czech Republic (Women)

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1.5

over
90%
under
10%

2.5

over
77%
under
23%

3

over
75%
under
25%

3.5

over
63%
under
37%

4

over
56%
under
44%

4.5

over
46%
under
54%

5

over
37%
under
63%

5.5

over
32%
under
68%

6

over
22%
under
78%

AH1 / AH2

+2
-2

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
28%
AH2
72%

+3
-3

AH1
33%
AH2
67%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
45%
AH2
55%

+4
-4

AH1
53%
AH2
47%

+4.5
-4.5

AH1
61%
AH2
39%

+5
-5

AH1
71%
AH2
29%

+5.5
-5.5

AH1
74%
AH2
26%
You might be also interested in

Moldova (Women) vs Czech Republic (Women) football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA European Championship. Womens game between

Moldova (Women) and Czech Republic (Women) scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Moldova (Women) vs Czech Republic (Women) free football tips

The UEFA European Championship. Women match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Moldova (Women) is about to win this match with 2% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Czech Republic (Women), who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 92.76% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 5.23% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Moldova (Women) and Czech Republic (Women) would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Czech Republic (Women) would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the UEFA European Championship. Women match between Moldova (Women) and Czech Republic (Women) would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 76.63% probability and under 2.5 goals with 23.37% chances. This prediction is based on recent Moldova (Women) and Czech Republic (Women) played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 25.76%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.