Probability

more offers
less offers
Milan - Sassuolo Calcio

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
39%
x2
21%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
71%
under
29%

2.5

over
56%
under
44%

3

over
44%
under
56%

3.5

over
35%
under
65%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-3
+3

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-2
+2

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
35%
AH2
65%

-1
+1

AH1
45%
AH2
55%

+1
-1

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Milan vs Sassuolo Calcio football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Serie As game between

Milan and Sassuolo Calcio scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Milan vs Sassuolo Calcio free football tips

The Italy. Serie A match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Milan is about to win this match with 56.8% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sassuolo Calcio, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 19.94% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.26% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Milan and Sassuolo Calcio would not finish with the away win with 40.11% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sassuolo Calcio would not lose with 21.37% of probability. And there are 38.53% that the Italy. Serie A match between Milan and Sassuolo Calcio would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.7% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.31% chances. This prediction is based on recent Milan and Sassuolo Calcio played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.13%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.