Probability

more offers
less offers
Midtjylland - Lyngby

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
46%
12
42%
x2
12%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2

over
74%
under
26%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
49%
under
51%

3.5

over
38%
under
62%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-4
+4

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-3
+3

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
33%
AH2
67%

-2
+2

AH1
42%
AH2
58%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
54%
AH2
46%

-1
+1

AH1
70%
AH2
30%
You might be also interested in

Midtjylland vs Lyngby football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Denmark. Superligas game between

Midtjylland and Lyngby scheduled for 17. 02. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Midtjylland vs Lyngby free football tips

The Denmark. Superliga match will be played on 17. 02. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Midtjylland is about to win this match with 75.87% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Lyngby, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 8.31% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 15.8% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Midtjylland and Lyngby would not finish with the away win with 46.04% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Lyngby would not lose with 11.79% of probability. And there are 42.17% that the Denmark. Superliga match between Midtjylland and Lyngby would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.49% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.51% chances. This prediction is based on recent Midtjylland and Lyngby played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 42.71%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.