Probability

more offers
less offers
Midtjylland - Lyngby

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
89%
12
82%
x2
29%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1.25

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

1.75

over
78%
under
22%

2

over
75%
under
25%

2.25

over
67%
under
33%

2.5

over
60%
under
40%

2.75

over
56%
under
44%

3

over
50%
under
50%

3.25

over
44%
under
56%

3.5

over
39%
under
61%

3.75

over
34%
under
66%

4

over
27%
under
73%

4.25

over
25%
under
75%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

4.75

over
18%
under
82%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-3.25
+3.25

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-3
+3

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-2.75
+2.75

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-2.25
+2.25

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

-2
+2

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

-1.75
+1.75

AH1
41%
AH2
59%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
47%
AH2
53%

-1.25
+1.25

AH1
54%
AH2
46%

-1
+1

AH1
64%
AH2
36%

-0.75
+0.75

AH1
69%
AH2
31%

-0.5
+0.5

AH1
73%
AH2
27%

-0.25
+0.25

AH1
79%
AH2
21%

0
0

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+0.25
-0.25

AH1
86%
AH2
14%
You might be also interested in

Midtjylland vs Lyngby football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Superligas game between

Midtjylland and Lyngby scheduled for 17. 02. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Midtjylland vs Lyngby free football tips

The Superliga match will be played on 17. 02. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Midtjylland is about to win this match with 70.93% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Lyngby, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 11.1% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 17.97% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Midtjylland and Lyngby would not finish with the away win with 88.68% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Lyngby would not lose with 29.46% of probability. And there are 81.86% that the Superliga match between Midtjylland and Lyngby would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.95% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.05% chances. This prediction is based on recent Midtjylland and Lyngby played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.