Probability

more offers
less offers
METTA Latvijas Universitāte - BFC Daugavpils

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
36%
x2
29%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4

over
20%
under
80%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-2
+2

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-1
+1

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

+1
-1

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+2
-2

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

METTA Latvijas Universitāte vs BFC Daugavpils football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Latvia. Virsligas game between

METTA Latvijas Universitāte and BFC Daugavpils scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

METTA Latvijas Universitāte vs BFC Daugavpils free football tips

The Latvia. Virsliga match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the METTA Latvijas Universitāte is about to win this match with 42.48% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, BFC Daugavpils, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 30.35% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.17% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between METTA Latvijas Universitāte and BFC Daugavpils would not finish with the away win with 34.97% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that BFC Daugavpils would not lose with 28.57% of probability. And there are 36.46% that the Latvia. Virsliga match between METTA Latvijas Universitāte and BFC Daugavpils would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.05% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.95% chances. This prediction is based on recent METTA Latvijas Universitāte and BFC Daugavpils played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.07%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.