Probability

more offers
less offers
Meppen - Preußen Munster

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
38%
12
38%
x2
23%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
82%
under
18%

2

over
78%
under
22%

2.5

over
63%
under
37%

3

over
53%
under
47%

3.5

over
42%
under
58%

4

over
30%
under
70%

4.5

over
26%
under
74%

5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-3
+3

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-2
+2

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
33%
AH2
67%

-1
+1

AH1
42%
AH2
58%

+1
-1

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%
You might be also interested in

Meppen vs Preußen Munster football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. 3. Ligas game between

Meppen and Preußen Munster scheduled for 09. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Meppen vs Preußen Munster free football tips

The Germany. 3. Liga match will be played on 09. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Meppen is about to win this match with 53.59% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Preußen Munster, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 23.2% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.2% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Meppen and Preußen Munster would not finish with the away win with 38.47% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Preußen Munster would not lose with 23.05% of probability. And there are 38.47% that the Germany. 3. Liga match between Meppen and Preußen Munster would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 62.81% probability and under 2.5 goals with 37.19% chances. This prediction is based on recent Meppen and Preußen Munster played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.8%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.