Probability

more offers
less offers
Mauerwerk - FCM Traiskirchen

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
38%
x2
27%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Mauerwerk vs FCM Traiskirchen football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Austria. Regionalliga Easts game between

Mauerwerk and FCM Traiskirchen scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Mauerwerk vs FCM Traiskirchen free football tips

The Austria. Regionalliga East match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Mauerwerk is about to win this match with 46.67% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, FCM Traiskirchen, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.24% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.08% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Mauerwerk and FCM Traiskirchen would not finish with the away win with 34.95% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that FCM Traiskirchen would not lose with 26.95% of probability. And there are 38.1% that the Austria. Regionalliga East match between Mauerwerk and FCM Traiskirchen would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.07% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.94% chances. This prediction is based on recent Mauerwerk and FCM Traiskirchen played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.