Probability

more offers
less offers
Maribor - Ludogorets 1945

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
29%
12
36%
x2
36%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
61%
under
39%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
32%
under
68%

3.5

over
26%
under
74%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1
+1

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

+1
-1

AH1
73%
AH2
27%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
78%
AH2
22%

+2
-2

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+3
-3

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Maribor vs Ludogorets 1945 football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Europa Leagues game between

Maribor and Ludogorets 1945 scheduled for 29. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Maribor vs Ludogorets 1945 free football tips

The UEFA Europa League match will be played on 29. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Maribor is about to win this match with 28.97% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ludogorets 1945, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 42.56% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.46% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Maribor and Ludogorets 1945 would not finish with the away win with 28.74% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Ludogorets 1945 would not lose with 35.58% of probability. And there are 35.68% that the UEFA Europa League match between Maribor and Ludogorets 1945 would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 45.76% probability and under 2.5 goals with 54.24% chances. This prediction is based on recent Maribor and Ludogorets 1945 played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.77%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.