Probability

more offers
less offers
Manchester United - Colchester United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
48%
12
45%
x2
7%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1.5

over
88%
under
12%

2

over
87%
under
13%

2.5

over
74%
under
26%

3

over
69%
under
31%

3.5

over
56%
under
44%

4

over
45%
under
55%

4.5

over
37%
under
63%

5

over
26%
under
74%

5.5

over
22%
under
78%

6

over
14%
under
86%

6.5

over
13%
under
87%

7.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-5.5
+5.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-5
+5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-4
+4

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

-3
+3

AH1
36%
AH2
64%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
48%
AH2
52%

-2
+2

AH1
60%
AH2
40%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
67%
AH2
33%

-1
+1

AH1
82%
AH2
18%
You might be also interested in

Manchester United vs Colchester United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. League Cups game between

Manchester United and Colchester United scheduled for 18. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Manchester United vs Colchester United free football tips

The England. League Cup match will be played on 18. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Manchester United is about to win this match with 86.02% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Colchester United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 3.91% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 10.07% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Manchester United and Colchester United would not finish with the away win with 47.89% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Colchester United would not lose with 7.08% of probability. And there are 45.02% that the England. League Cup match between Manchester United and Colchester United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 74.03% probability and under 2.5 goals with 25.97% chances. This prediction is based on recent Manchester United and Colchester United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.95%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.