Probability

more offers
less offers
Manchester United - Colchester United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
47%
12
47%
x2
6%

over / under

1.5

over
91%
under
9%

2.5

over
79%
under
21%

3.5

over
59%
under
41%

4.5

over
41%
under
59%

5.5

over
23%
under
77%

6.5

over
13%
under
87%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Manchester United vs Colchester United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. League Cups game between

Manchester United and Colchester United scheduled for 17. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Manchester United vs Colchester United free football tips

The England. League Cup match will be played on 17. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Manchester United is about to win this match with 83.29% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Colchester United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 5.57% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 11.14% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Manchester United and Colchester United would not finish with the away win with 47.46% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Colchester United would not lose with 5.99% of probability. And there are 46.54% that the England. League Cup match between Manchester United and Colchester United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 79.37% probability and under 2.5 goals with 20.64% chances. This prediction is based on recent Manchester United and Colchester United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.