Probability

more offers
less offers
Malaysia - Jordan

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
24%
12
37%
x2
39%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1
+1

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

+1
-1

AH1
62%
AH2
38%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
71%
AH2
29%

+2
-2

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+3
-3

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Malaysia vs Jordan football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Friendlies. National Teamss game between

Malaysia and Jordan scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Malaysia vs Jordan free football tips

The Friendlies. National Teams match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Malaysia is about to win this match with 23.09% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Jordan, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 50.9% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.01% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Malaysia and Jordan would not finish with the away win with 24.34% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Jordan would not lose with 38.58% of probability. And there are 37.08% that the Friendlies. National Teams match between Malaysia and Jordan would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 49.09% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50.92% chances. This prediction is based on recent Malaysia and Jordan played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.19%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.