Probability

more offers
less offers
Lyon - RasenBallsport Leipzig

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
37%
x2
30%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
74%
under
26%

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
48%
under
52%

3.5

over
38%
under
62%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-3
+3

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2
+2

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-1
+1

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

+1
-1

AH1
79%
AH2
21%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+2
-2

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Lyon vs RasenBallsport Leipzig football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Champions Leagues game between

Lyon and RasenBallsport Leipzig scheduled for 10. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lyon vs RasenBallsport Leipzig free football tips

The UEFA Champions League match will be played on 10. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lyon is about to win this match with 39.23% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, RasenBallsport Leipzig, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 34.12% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.65% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lyon and RasenBallsport Leipzig would not finish with the away win with 32.98% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that RasenBallsport Leipzig would not lose with 30.32% of probability. And there are 36.7% that the UEFA Champions League match between Lyon and RasenBallsport Leipzig would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.35% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.64% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lyon and RasenBallsport Leipzig played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.8%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.