Probability

more offers
less offers
Lyon - Juventus

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
24%
12
37%
x2
39%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
68%
under
32%

2.5

over
52%
under
48%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

4

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1
+1

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

+1
-1

AH1
62%
AH2
38%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
71%
AH2
29%

+2
-2

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+3
-3

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

Lyon vs Juventus football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Champions Leagues game between

Lyon and Juventus scheduled for 18. 02. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lyon vs Juventus free football tips

The UEFA Champions League match will be played on 18. 02. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lyon is about to win this match with 23.12% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Juventus, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 51.87% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.01% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lyon and Juventus would not finish with the away win with 23.84% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Juventus would not lose with 38.67% of probability. And there are 37.49% that the UEFA Champions League match between Lyon and Juventus would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.04% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.96% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lyon and Juventus played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.66%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.