Probability

more offers
less offers
Lyngby - Silkeborg

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

n/a

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Lyngby vs Silkeborg football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Denmark. Superligas game between

Lyngby and Silkeborg scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lyngby vs Silkeborg free football tips

The Denmark. Superliga match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lyngby is about to win this match with 52.3% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Silkeborg, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 23.23% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.47% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lyngby and Silkeborg would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Silkeborg would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Denmark. Superliga match between Lyngby and Silkeborg would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Lyngby and Silkeborg played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.