Yandex Metrica counter
Luckenwalde - Lokomotive Leipzig preview and betting tips | 08. 12. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Luckenwalde - Lokomotive Leipzig BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Luckenwalde - Lokomotive Leipzig

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
60%
12
74%
x2
66%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.25

over
84%
under
16%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

1.75

over
75%
under
25%

2.25

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
55%
under
45%

2.75

over
49%
under
51%

3.25

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
35%
under
65%

3.75

over
30%
under
70%

4.25

over
21%
under
79%

4.5

over
20%
under
80%

4.75

over
15%
under
85%

5.25

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

5.75

over
9%
under
91%

6

over
8%
under
92%

6.5

over
9%
under
91%

7.5

over
6%
under
94%

8.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-2
+2

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.75
+1.75

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1.25
+1.25

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1
+1

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-0.75
+0.75

AH1
28%
AH2
72%

+0.75
-0.75

AH1
65%
AH2
35%

+1
-1

AH1
74%
AH2
26%

+1.25
-1.25

AH1
76%
AH2
24%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
79%
AH2
21%

+1.75
-1.75

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+2
-2

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

over / under home

0.5

over
74%
under
26%

over / under away

0.5

over
77%
under
23%
You might be also interested in

Luckenwalde vs Lokomotive Leipzig football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Regionalliga: Nordosts game between

Luckenwalde and Lokomotive Leipzig scheduled for 08. 12. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Luckenwalde vs Lokomotive Leipzig free football tips

The Regionalliga: Nordost match will be played on 08. 12. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Luckenwalde is about to win this match with 33.72% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Lokomotive Leipzig, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 39.81% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.47% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Luckenwalde and Lokomotive Leipzig would not finish with the away win with 59.62% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Lokomotive Leipzig would not lose with 66.3% of probability. And there are 74.06% that the Regionalliga: Nordost match between Luckenwalde and Lokomotive Leipzig would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.42% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.59% chances. This prediction is based on recent Luckenwalde and Lokomotive Leipzig played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.43%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar