Probability

more offers
less offers
Luch Vladivostok - Shinnik Yaroslavl

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
31%
x2
34%

over / under

0.5

over
81%
under
19%

1

over
74%
under
26%

1.5

over
56%
under
44%

2

over
38%
under
62%

2.5

over
28%
under
72%

3

over
17%
under
83%

3.5

over
14%
under
86%

4

over
12%
under
88%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2
+2

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1
+1

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

+1
-1

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+2
-2

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Luch Vladivostok vs Shinnik Yaroslavl football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russian Championship. FNLs game between

Luch Vladivostok and Shinnik Yaroslavl scheduled for 04. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Luch Vladivostok vs Shinnik Yaroslavl free football tips

The Russian Championship. FNL match will be played on 04. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Luch Vladivostok is about to win this match with 32.25% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Shinnik Yaroslavl, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.78% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 37.97% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Luch Vladivostok and Shinnik Yaroslavl would not finish with the away win with 35.32% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Shinnik Yaroslavl would not lose with 33.56% of probability. And there are 31.11% that the Russian Championship. FNL match between Luch Vladivostok and Shinnik Yaroslavl would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 28.07% probability and under 2.5 goals with 71.93% chances. This prediction is based on recent Luch Vladivostok and Shinnik Yaroslavl played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 38.8%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.