Probability

more offers
less offers
Luch Vladivostok - Fakel Voronezh

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
34%
x2
34%

over / under

0.5

over
83%
under
17%

1

over
80%
under
20%

1.5

over
60%
under
40%

2

over
47%
under
53%

2.5

over
36%
under
64%

3

over
22%
under
78%

3.5

over
19%
under
81%

4

over
11%
under
89%

4.5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-1
+1

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

+1
-1

AH1
79%
AH2
21%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+2
-2

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Luch Vladivostok vs Fakel Voronezh football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russian Championship. FNLs game between

Luch Vladivostok and Fakel Voronezh scheduled for 19. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Luch Vladivostok vs Fakel Voronezh free football tips

The Russian Championship. FNL match will be played on 19. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Luch Vladivostok is about to win this match with 32.85% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Fakel Voronezh, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 35.22% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 31.94% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Luch Vladivostok and Fakel Voronezh would not finish with the away win with 32.1% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Fakel Voronezh would not lose with 33.71% of probability. And there are 34.19% that the Russian Championship. FNL match between Luch Vladivostok and Fakel Voronezh would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 36.09% probability and under 2.5 goals with 63.91% chances. This prediction is based on recent Luch Vladivostok and Fakel Voronezh played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 43.72%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.