Probability

more offers
less offers
Lucchese - Piacenza Calcio 1919

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
27%
12
35%
x2
38%

over / under

0.5

over
87%
under
13%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
69%
under
31%

2

over
57%
under
43%

2.5

over
40%
under
60%

3

over
27%
under
73%

3.5

over
22%
under
78%

4

over
12%
under
88%

4.5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

+1
-1

AH1
70%
AH2
30%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
77%
AH2
23%

+2
-2

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Lucchese vs Piacenza Calcio 1919 football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Lega Pro As game between

Lucchese and Piacenza Calcio 1919 scheduled for 18. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lucchese vs Piacenza Calcio 1919 free football tips

The Italy. Lega Pro A match will be played on 18. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lucchese is about to win this match with 22.07% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Piacenza Calcio 1919, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 48.72% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.2% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lucchese and Piacenza Calcio 1919 would not finish with the away win with 26.91% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Piacenza Calcio 1919 would not lose with 37.68% of probability. And there are 35.41% that the Italy. Lega Pro A match between Lucchese and Piacenza Calcio 1919 would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 39.54% probability and under 2.5 goals with 60.46% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lucchese and Piacenza Calcio 1919 played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44.25%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.