Probability

more offers
less offers
Lucchese - Piacenza Calcio 1919

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
25%
12
35%
x2
40%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
66%
under
34%

2

over
55%
under
45%

2.5

over
42%
under
58%

3

over
27%
under
73%

3.5

over
23%
under
77%

4

over
12%
under
88%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

+1
-1

AH1
64%
AH2
36%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
73%
AH2
27%

+2
-2

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

Lucchese vs Piacenza Calcio 1919 football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Lega Pro As game between

Lucchese and Piacenza Calcio 1919 scheduled for 18. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lucchese vs Piacenza Calcio 1919 free football tips

The Italy. Lega Pro A match will be played on 18. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lucchese is about to win this match with 20.76% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Piacenza Calcio 1919, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 50.47% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.76% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lucchese and Piacenza Calcio 1919 would not finish with the away win with 24.56% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Piacenza Calcio 1919 would not lose with 40.16% of probability. And there are 35.27% that the Italy. Lega Pro A match between Lucchese and Piacenza Calcio 1919 would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 41.8% probability and under 2.5 goals with 58.2% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lucchese and Piacenza Calcio 1919 played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 48.56%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.