Probability

more offers
less offers
Lucchese - Cuneo 1905

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
35%
x2
29%

over / under

0.5

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
66%
under
34%

2

over
54%
under
47%

2.5

over
41%
under
59%

3.5

over
21%
under
79%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Lucchese vs Cuneo 1905 football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Lega Pros game between

Lucchese and Cuneo 1905 scheduled for 18. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lucchese vs Cuneo 1905 free football tips

The Italy. Lega Pro match will be played on 18. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lucchese is about to win this match with 42.5% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Cuneo 1905, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 27.47% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.03% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lucchese and Cuneo 1905 would not finish with the away win with 36.26% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Cuneo 1905 would not lose with 28.87% of probability. And there are 34.87% that the Italy. Lega Pro match between Lucchese and Cuneo 1905 would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 41.1% probability and under 2.5 goals with 58.91% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lucchese and Cuneo 1905 played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 48.07%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.