Probability

more offers
less offers
Lucchese - Aurora Pro Patria 1919

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
34%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
65%
under
36%

2.5

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
21%
under
79%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2


0

AH1
0%
AH2
56%

0

AH1
44%
AH2
0%
You might be also interested in

Lucchese vs Aurora Pro Patria 1919 football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Lega Pro As game between

Lucchese and Aurora Pro Patria 1919 scheduled for 23. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lucchese vs Aurora Pro Patria 1919 free football tips

The Italy. Lega Pro A match will be played on 23. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lucchese is about to win this match with 31.67% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Aurora Pro Patria 1919, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 37.82% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.51% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lucchese and Aurora Pro Patria 1919 would not finish with the away win with 30.73% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Aurora Pro Patria 1919 would not lose with 34.83% of probability. And there are 34.44% that the Italy. Lega Pro A match between Lucchese and Aurora Pro Patria 1919 would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 39.18% probability and under 2.5 goals with 60.82% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lucchese and Aurora Pro Patria 1919 played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.94%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.