Probability

more offers
less offers
Lucchese - A.S.D.C. Gozzano

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
35%
x2
29%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
60%
under
40%

2.5

over
45%
under
55%

3

over
31%
under
69%

3.5

over
26%
under
74%

4

over
14%
under
86%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Lucchese vs A.S.D.C. Gozzano football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Lega Pro As game between

Lucchese and A.S.D.C. Gozzano scheduled for 10. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lucchese vs A.S.D.C. Gozzano free football tips

The Italy. Lega Pro A match will be played on 10. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lucchese is about to win this match with 41.72% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, A.S.D.C. Gozzano, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 27.4% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.87% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lucchese and A.S.D.C. Gozzano would not finish with the away win with 36.27% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that A.S.D.C. Gozzano would not lose with 29.18% of probability. And there are 34.55% that the Italy. Lega Pro A match between Lucchese and A.S.D.C. Gozzano would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 44.74% probability and under 2.5 goals with 55.26% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lucchese and A.S.D.C. Gozzano played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.47%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.