Probability

more offers
less offers
Lowestoft Town - Stratford Town

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
23%
12
38%
x2
39%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
69%
under
31%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4

over
23%
under
77%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

+1
-1

AH1
60%
AH2
40%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
68%
AH2
32%

+2
-2

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
83%
AH2
17%
You might be also interested in

Lowestoft Town vs Stratford Town football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Southern Premier League. Centrals game between

Lowestoft Town and Stratford Town scheduled for 20. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lowestoft Town vs Stratford Town free football tips

The England. Southern Premier League. Central match will be played on 20. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lowestoft Town is about to win this match with 22.5% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Stratford Town, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 53.49% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lowestoft Town and Stratford Town would not finish with the away win with 23.19% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Stratford Town would not lose with 38.72% of probability. And there are 38.09% that the England. Southern Premier League. Central match between Lowestoft Town and Stratford Town would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.93% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.07% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lowestoft Town and Stratford Town played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.46%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.