Probability

more offers
less offers
Lowestoft Town - Rushall Olympic

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
37%
x2
30%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
53%
AH2
49%

-1
+1

AH1
53%
AH2
49%

0

AH1
53%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
47%

+1
-1

AH1
51%
AH2
47%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
51%
AH2
47%
You might be also interested in

Lowestoft Town vs Rushall Olympic football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Southern Premier League. Centrals game between

Lowestoft Town and Rushall Olympic scheduled for 23. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lowestoft Town vs Rushall Olympic free football tips

The England. Southern Premier League. Central match will be played on 23. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lowestoft Town is about to win this match with 39.09% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Rushall Olympic, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 35% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.91% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lowestoft Town and Rushall Olympic would not finish with the away win with 32.49% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Rushall Olympic would not lose with 30.38% of probability. And there are 37.13% that the England. Southern Premier League. Central match between Lowestoft Town and Rushall Olympic would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.95% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.05% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lowestoft Town and Rushall Olympic played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 54.22%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.