Probability

more offers
less offers
Lowestoft Town - Kettering Town

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
16%
12
40%
x2
44%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
61%
under
39%

3

over
51%
under
49%

3.5

over
40%
under
60%

4

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Lowestoft Town vs Kettering Town football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Southern Premier League. Centrals game between

Lowestoft Town and Kettering Town scheduled for 02. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lowestoft Town vs Kettering Town free football tips

The England. Southern Premier League. Central match will be played on 02. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lowestoft Town is about to win this match with 14.11% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Kettering Town, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 65.15% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20.74% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lowestoft Town and Kettering Town would not finish with the away win with 16.06% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Kettering Town would not lose with 43.8% of probability. And there are 40.15% that the England. Southern Premier League. Central match between Lowestoft Town and Kettering Town would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 60.5% probability and under 2.5 goals with 39.49% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lowestoft Town and Kettering Town played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.16%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.