Probability

more offers
less offers
Lowestoft Town - Halesowen Town

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
36%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
68%
under
32%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
38%
under
62%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
65%
AH2
47%

-1
+1

AH1
64%
AH2
46%

0

AH1
60%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
40%

+1
-1

AH1
54%
AH2
36%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
53%
AH2
35%
You might be also interested in

Lowestoft Town vs Halesowen Town football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Southern Premier League. Centrals game between

Lowestoft Town and Halesowen Town scheduled for 19. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lowestoft Town vs Halesowen Town free football tips

The England. Southern Premier League. Central match will be played on 19. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lowestoft Town is about to win this match with 44.05% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Halesowen Town, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 28.89% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.06% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lowestoft Town and Halesowen Town would not finish with the away win with 35.42% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Halesowen Town would not lose with 28.34% of probability. And there are 36.24% that the England. Southern Premier League. Central match between Lowestoft Town and Halesowen Town would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50.79% probability and under 2.5 goals with 49.21% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lowestoft Town and Halesowen Town played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.43%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.