Probability

more offers
less offers
Lowestoft Town - Bedworth United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
39%
x2
18%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
74%
under
26%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
48%
under
52%

3.5

over
38%
under
62%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-2
+2

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
42%
AH2
58%

-1
+1

AH1
54%
AH2
46%
You might be also interested in

Lowestoft Town vs Bedworth United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Southern Premier League. Centrals game between

Lowestoft Town and Bedworth United scheduled for 27. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lowestoft Town vs Bedworth United free football tips

The England. Southern Premier League. Central match will be played on 27. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lowestoft Town is about to win this match with 61.98% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Bedworth United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 16.55% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.47% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lowestoft Town and Bedworth United would not finish with the away win with 42.54% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Bedworth United would not lose with 18.23% of probability. And there are 39.23% that the England. Southern Premier League. Central match between Lowestoft Town and Bedworth United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.97% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.02% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lowestoft Town and Bedworth United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.09%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.