Probability

more offers
less offers
Lovcen - Zeta Golubovci

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
22%
12
38%
x2
41%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
69%
under
31%

2

over
58%
under
42%

2.5

over
42%
under
58%

3

over
29%
under
72%

3.5

over
23%
under
77%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2


0

AH1
0%
AH2
75%

0

AH1
25%
AH2
0%
You might be also interested in

Lovcen vs Zeta Golubovci football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Montenegro. Prva Crnogorska Ligas game between

Lovcen and Zeta Golubovci scheduled for 03. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lovcen vs Zeta Golubovci free football tips

The Montenegro. Prva Crnogorska Liga match will be played on 03. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lovcen is about to win this match with 19.07% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Zeta Golubovci, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 54.46% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.47% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lovcen and Zeta Golubovci would not finish with the away win with 21.67% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Zeta Golubovci would not lose with 40.71% of probability. And there are 37.62% that the Montenegro. Prva Crnogorska Liga match between Lovcen and Zeta Golubovci would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 42.46% probability and under 2.5 goals with 57.55% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lovcen and Zeta Golubovci played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.08%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.