Probability

more offers
less offers
Lovcen - Zeta Golubovci

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
19%
12
39%
x2
42%

over / under

1.5

over
66%
under
34%

2

over
56%
under
44%

2.5

over
43%
under
57%

3.5

over
25%
under
75%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

AH1 / AH2


0

AH1
0%
AH2
78%

0

AH1
22%
AH2
0%
You might be also interested in

Lovcen vs Zeta Golubovci football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Montenegro. Prva Crnogorska Ligas game between

Lovcen and Zeta Golubovci scheduled for 03. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lovcen vs Zeta Golubovci free football tips

The Montenegro. Prva Crnogorska Liga match will be played on 03. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lovcen is about to win this match with 18.1% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Zeta Golubovci, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 59.45% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.44% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lovcen and Zeta Golubovci would not finish with the away win with 19.1% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Zeta Golubovci would not lose with 41.75% of probability. And there are 39.15% that the Montenegro. Prva Crnogorska Liga match between Lovcen and Zeta Golubovci would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 42.86% probability and under 2.5 goals with 57.14% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lovcen and Zeta Golubovci played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 42.03%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.