Probability

more offers
less offers
Lovcen - Petrovac

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
35%
x2
35%

over / under

1.5

over
63%
under
37%

2

over
52%
under
48%

2.5

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
23%
under
77%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Lovcen vs Petrovac football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Montenegro. Prva Crnogorska Ligas game between

Lovcen and Petrovac scheduled for 09. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lovcen vs Petrovac free football tips

The Montenegro. Prva Crnogorska Liga match will be played on 09. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lovcen is about to win this match with 29.59% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Petrovac, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 39.49% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.93% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lovcen and Petrovac would not finish with the away win with 30.08% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Petrovac would not lose with 35.36% of probability. And there are 34.56% that the Montenegro. Prva Crnogorska Liga match between Lovcen and Petrovac would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 39.01% probability and under 2.5 goals with 61% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lovcen and Petrovac played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.92%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.