Probability

more offers
less offers
Lovcen - OFK Grbalj

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
28%
12
34%
x2
37%

over / under

1.5

over
61%
under
39%

2

over
48%
under
52%

2.5

over
37%
under
63%

3.5

over
21%
under
79%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

AH1 / AH2


0

AH1
0%
AH2
62%

0

AH1
38%
AH2
0%
You might be also interested in

Lovcen vs OFK Grbalj football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Montenegro. Prva Crnogorska Ligas game between

Lovcen and OFK Grbalj scheduled for 07. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lovcen vs OFK Grbalj free football tips

The Montenegro. Prva Crnogorska Liga match will be played on 07. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lovcen is about to win this match with 25.51% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, OFK Grbalj, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 42.8% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 31.7% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lovcen and OFK Grbalj would not finish with the away win with 28.39% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that OFK Grbalj would not lose with 37.32% of probability. And there are 34.28% that the Montenegro. Prva Crnogorska Liga match between Lovcen and OFK Grbalj would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 36.72% probability and under 2.5 goals with 63.28% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lovcen and OFK Grbalj played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 43.65%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.