Probability

more offers
less offers
Lovcen - Mornar

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
39%
x2
19%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
60%
under
40%

2.5

over
44%
under
56%

3

over
30%
under
70%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-2
+2

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
36%
AH2
64%

-1
+1

AH1
49%
AH2
51%
You might be also interested in

Lovcen vs Mornar football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Montenegro. Prva Crnogorska Ligas game between

Lovcen and Mornar scheduled for 20. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lovcen vs Mornar free football tips

The Montenegro. Prva Crnogorska Liga match will be played on 20. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lovcen is about to win this match with 62.47% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Mornar, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 14.74% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.79% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lovcen and Mornar would not finish with the away win with 42.77% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Mornar would not lose with 18.67% of probability. And there are 38.56% that the Montenegro. Prva Crnogorska Liga match between Lovcen and Mornar would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 43.82% probability and under 2.5 goals with 56.19% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lovcen and Mornar played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 37.35%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.