Probability

more offers
less offers
Lovcen - Mornar

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
39%
x2
18%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
47%
under
53%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-2
+2

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
39%
AH2
61%

-1
+1

AH1
51%
AH2
49%
You might be also interested in

Lovcen vs Mornar football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Montenegro. Prva Crnogorska Ligas game between

Lovcen and Mornar scheduled for 20. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lovcen vs Mornar free football tips

The Montenegro. Prva Crnogorska Liga match will be played on 20. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lovcen is about to win this match with 61.98% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Mornar, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 16.55% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.47% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lovcen and Mornar would not finish with the away win with 42.54% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Mornar would not lose with 18.23% of probability. And there are 39.23% that the Montenegro. Prva Crnogorska Liga match between Lovcen and Mornar would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.37% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.63% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lovcen and Mornar played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.