Probability

more offers
less offers
Louletano D.C. - S.U. 1º de Dezembro

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
36%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
87%
under
13%

1

over
82%
under
18%

1.5

over
64%
under
36%

2

over
52%
under
48%

2.5

over
39%
under
61%

3

over
25%
under
75%

3.5

over
20%
under
80%

4

over
12%
under
88%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Louletano D.C. vs S.U. 1º de Dezembro football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Portugal. Campeonato Nacional de Senioress game between

Louletano D.C. and S.U. 1º de Dezembro scheduled for 10. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Louletano D.C. vs S.U. 1º de Dezembro free football tips

The Portugal. Campeonato Nacional de Seniores match will be played on 10. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Louletano D.C. is about to win this match with 37.19% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, S.U. 1º de Dezembro, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 34.68% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.13% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Louletano D.C. and S.U. 1º de Dezembro would not finish with the away win with 32.47% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that S.U. 1º de Dezembro would not lose with 31.84% of probability. And there are 35.69% that the Portugal. Campeonato Nacional de Seniores match between Louletano D.C. and S.U. 1º de Dezembro would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 39.49% probability and under 2.5 goals with 60.5% chances. This prediction is based on recent Louletano D.C. and S.U. 1º de Dezembro played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 47.11%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.