Probability

more offers
less offers
Louletano D.C. - Ferreiras

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
46%
12
43%
x2
11%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
72%
under
28%

2.5

over
56%
under
44%

3

over
44%
under
56%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-3
+3

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

-2
+2

AH1
41%
AH2
59%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
53%
AH2
47%

-1
+1

AH1
66%
AH2
34%
You might be also interested in

Louletano D.C. vs Ferreiras football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Portugal. Campeonato Nacional de Senioress game between

Louletano D.C. and Ferreiras scheduled for 28. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Louletano D.C. vs Ferreiras free football tips

The Portugal. Campeonato Nacional de Seniores match will be played on 28. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Louletano D.C. is about to win this match with 74.29% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ferreiras, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 9.36% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 16.34% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Louletano D.C. and Ferreiras would not finish with the away win with 46.42% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Ferreiras would not lose with 11.07% of probability. And there are 42.5% that the Portugal. Campeonato Nacional de Seniores match between Louletano D.C. and Ferreiras would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.91% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.08% chances. This prediction is based on recent Louletano D.C. and Ferreiras played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 43.55%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.