Probability

more offers
less offers
Louletano D.C. - Amora

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
34%
12
35%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
87%
under
13%

1

over
82%
under
18%

1.5

over
65%
under
35%

2

over
53%
under
47%

2.5

over
39%
under
61%

3

over
26%
under
74%

3.5

over
21%
under
79%

4

over
13%
under
87%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Louletano D.C. vs Amora football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Portugal. Campeonato Nacional de Senioress game between

Louletano D.C. and Amora scheduled for 24. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Louletano D.C. vs Amora free football tips

The Portugal. Campeonato Nacional de Seniores match will be played on 24. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Louletano D.C. is about to win this match with 37.49% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Amora, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 34.39% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.12% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Louletano D.C. and Amora would not finish with the away win with 34.13% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Amora would not lose with 30.97% of probability. And there are 34.9% that the Portugal. Campeonato Nacional de Seniores match between Louletano D.C. and Amora would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 38.61% probability and under 2.5 goals with 61.39% chances. This prediction is based on recent Louletano D.C. and Amora played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 45.78%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.