Probability

more offers
less offers
Louisville City - Saint Louis

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
36%
x2
27%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5

over
8%
under
92%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-2
+2

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
28%
AH2
72%

-1
+1

AH1
36%
AH2
64%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%
You might be also interested in

Louisville City vs Saint Louis football betting tips

Check out our preview for the USA. USL Pros game between

Louisville City and Saint Louis scheduled for 19. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Louisville City vs Saint Louis free football tips

The USA. USL Pro match will be played on 19. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Louisville City is about to win this match with 46.54% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Saint Louis, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 26.5% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.97% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Louisville City and Saint Louis would not finish with the away win with 36.99% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Saint Louis would not lose with 26.59% of probability. And there are 36.41% that the USA. USL Pro match between Louisville City and Saint Louis would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 49.73% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50.27% chances. This prediction is based on recent Louisville City and Saint Louis played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.47%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.