Probability

more offers
less offers
Louisville City - Saint Louis

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
37%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
65%
under
35%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
37%
under
63%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Louisville City vs Saint Louis football betting tips

Check out our preview for the USA. USL Pros game between

Louisville City and Saint Louis scheduled for 19. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Louisville City vs Saint Louis free football tips

The USA. USL Pro match will be played on 19. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Louisville City is about to win this match with 38.8% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Saint Louis, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 34.73% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.48% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Louisville City and Saint Louis would not finish with the away win with 32.16% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Saint Louis would not lose with 30.73% of probability. And there are 37.11% that the USA. USL Pro match between Louisville City and Saint Louis would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.48% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.51% chances. This prediction is based on recent Louisville City and Saint Louis played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.46%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.