Probability

more offers
less offers
Los Angeles - Vissel Kobe

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
37%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
74%
under
26%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
49%
under
51%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4

over
30%
under
70%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Los Angeles vs Vissel Kobe football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Club Friendliess game between

Los Angeles and Vissel Kobe scheduled for 01. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Los Angeles vs Vissel Kobe free football tips

The Club Friendlies match will be played on 01. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Los Angeles is about to win this match with 44.64% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Vissel Kobe, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 30.31% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.05% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Los Angeles and Vissel Kobe would not finish with the away win with 35.07% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Vissel Kobe would not lose with 27.75% of probability. And there are 37.17% that the Club Friendlies match between Los Angeles and Vissel Kobe would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.91% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.1% chances. This prediction is based on recent Los Angeles and Vissel Kobe played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 63.02%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.