Probability

more offers
less offers
Los Angeles - Sporting Kansas City

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
38%
x2
26%

over / under

0.5

over
95%
under
5%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
61%
under
39%

3

over
51%
under
49%

3.5

over
40%
under
60%

4

over
27%
under
73%

4.5

over
24%
under
76%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Los Angeles vs Sporting Kansas City football betting tips

Check out our preview for the USA. MLSs game between

Los Angeles and Sporting Kansas City scheduled for 04. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Los Angeles vs Sporting Kansas City free football tips

The USA. MLS match will be played on 04. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Los Angeles is about to win this match with 46.72% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sporting Kansas City, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.68% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.6% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Los Angeles and Sporting Kansas City would not finish with the away win with 35.24% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sporting Kansas City would not lose with 26.28% of probability. And there are 38.48% that the USA. MLS match between Los Angeles and Sporting Kansas City would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 61.07% probability and under 2.5 goals with 38.93% chances. This prediction is based on recent Los Angeles and Sporting Kansas City played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 65.58%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.