Probability

more offers
less offers
Los Angeles - Seattle Sounders

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
38%
x2
22%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
82%
under
18%

2

over
78%
under
22%

2.5

over
63%
under
37%

3

over
53%
under
47%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4

over
29%
under
71%

4.5

over
24%
under
76%

5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-3
+3

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-2
+2

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

-1
+1

AH1
44%
AH2
56%

+1
-1

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+2
-2

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Los Angeles vs Seattle Sounders football betting tips

Check out our preview for the USA. MLSs game between

Los Angeles and Seattle Sounders scheduled for 22. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Los Angeles vs Seattle Sounders free football tips

The USA. MLS match will be played on 22. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Los Angeles is about to win this match with 56.69% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Seattle Sounders, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 20.76% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.54% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Los Angeles and Seattle Sounders would not finish with the away win with 39.89% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Seattle Sounders would not lose with 21.67% of probability. And there are 38.44% that the USA. MLS match between Los Angeles and Seattle Sounders would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 63.15% probability and under 2.5 goals with 36.84% chances. This prediction is based on recent Los Angeles and Seattle Sounders played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.8%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.