Probability

more offers
less offers
Los Angeles - Real Salt Lake

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
44%
12
43%
x2
13%

over / under

0.5

over
95%
under
5%

1

over
94%
under
6%

1.5

over
85%
under
15%

2

over
83%
under
17%

2.5

over
71%
under
29%

3

over
63%
under
37%

3.5

over
50%
under
50%

4

over
37%
under
63%

4.5

over
30%
under
70%

5

over
20%
under
80%

5.5

over
17%
under
83%

6

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
10%
under
90%

7.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
88%
AH2
26%

0

AH1
86%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
14%

+1
-1

AH1
74%
AH2
12%
You might be also interested in

Los Angeles vs Real Salt Lake football betting tips

Check out our preview for the USA. MLSs game between

Los Angeles and Real Salt Lake scheduled for 24. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Los Angeles vs Real Salt Lake free football tips

The USA. MLS match will be played on 24. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Los Angeles is about to win this match with 73.51% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Real Salt Lake, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 11.8% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 14.7% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Los Angeles and Real Salt Lake would not finish with the away win with 44.26% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Real Salt Lake would not lose with 13.07% of probability. And there are 42.67% that the USA. MLS match between Los Angeles and Real Salt Lake would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 70.79% probability and under 2.5 goals with 29.2% chances. This prediction is based on recent Los Angeles and Real Salt Lake played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.52%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.